Connect with us

NEWS

News:March 30, 2025 – President Trump transition news See more:

Published

on

Tariffs loom: President Donald Trump has said he’ll announce major new tariffs by midweek, but uncertainty still surrounds his plans after trade-war whiplash.

Teasing a third term: Trump told NBC News “there are methods” for seeking a third presidential term and emphasized he’s “not joking,” despite the 22nd Amendment prohibiting such a move.

Trump’s foreign policy: The president said he’s “pissed off” with his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin, telling NBC News he’ll impose more sanctions on Moscow if it doesn’t cooperate on Ukraine war talks. Separately, Trump said that “there will be bombing” if Iran doesn’t make a deal on its nuclear program.
Musk in Wisconsin: Elon Musk, who has injected himself into the state’s high-stakes Supreme Court race, hosted an event Sunday night in Green Bay, where he held million-dollar giveaways and urged voters to support the conservative candidate. The election presents an early test of swing-state reaction to Trump’s presidency.

Elon Musk handed out $1 million checks to two attendees at a Sunday event in Green Bay, Wisconsin, where he warned the “future of civilization” hinged on the state’s Supreme Court race and urged voters to back the conservative candidate.

Elon Musk handed out $1 million checks to two attendees at a Sunday event in Green Bay, Wisconsin, where he warned the “future of civilization” hinged on the state’s Supreme Court race and urged voters to back the conservative candidate.

The appearance was his latest foray into a contest in which he’s invested millions of his own fortune. In the closing weeks of the campaign, Musk and his super PAC, America PAC, have reprised controversial tactics used in the 2024 election, including the $1 million cash giveaways.
Musk said he was handing out the checks “in appreciation” to two individuals, Nicholas Jacobs and Ekaterina Diestler, who signed a petition against “activist judges.”

The move came hours after the Wisconsin Supreme Court declined to hear state Attorney General Josh Kaul’s request to stop Musk from doling out the checks.

The Wisconsin Supreme Court declined to hear state Attorney General Josh Kaul’s request to stop Elon Musk and his super PAC from offering two $1 million giveaways to attendees at an event in Green Bay tonight.

The unanimous decision from the court came just minutes before Musk’s event was scheduled to begin. The event, which has drawn several hundred people, is delayed due to long lines of attendees snaking outside the convention center.

The tech billionaire has injected himself into the state’s high-stakes Supreme Court race and announced Friday that he would travel to Wisconsin on Sunday to name the winners of million-dollar giveaways orchestrated by his super PAC, America PAC, reprising a controversial tactic he used in last year’s election.
Kaul, a Democrat, announced Friday that he planned to take legal action against Musk’s PAC and seek a court order halting the cash giveaways, set to be awarded to signers of a petition aimed at collecting voter data and boosting turnout.

In the hours before the decision, attorneys for Musk asked that two justices who have supported the liberal candidate in the race — Rebecca Frank Dallet and Jill J. Karofsky — recuse themselves from hearing the case. Dallet and Karofsky rejected the

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

NFL3 hours ago

Breaking News: Fox NFL Sunday tipped to move star ousted by $375m Tom Brady contract in to replace Jimmy Johnson after his retirement….Read More

ROYAL FAMILY4 hours ago

News:Prince William and Princess Kate’s home with ‘bold contemporary elements’ is their favourite place to be

NFL5 hours ago

Latest news:Only four NBA players were teammates with both LeBron James and Michael Jordan – here’s what they said about GOAT debate

CELEBRITY10 hours ago

Latest news:Taylor Swift, Travis Kelce recharging batteries after tough year: Source

NEWS11 hours ago

Breaking news: Trump’s Scotland course will not host :Read more

CELEBRITY16 hours ago

Latest news:Tennis legend Venus Williams overjoyed as she welcomes triplets: ‘I’m finally a mother!’”… PHOTOS

ROYAL FAMILY18 hours ago

News:Prince Harry Makes First Public Statement Since Resigning from the Charity He Founded Nearly 20 Years Ago because: See more

CELEBRITY1 day ago

CELEBRITY NEWS :Reason Why Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce suddenly disappeared from the limelight Read More

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Latest news:BREAKING: Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift’s Joint Reality Show Pitch About Their ‘Sideline Love Story’ Splits Viewers, With Detractors Saying It’s a Tacky Sellout of Privacy: See more

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Breaking news:Breaking News: Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce Welcome Baby Boy: A New Chapter Begins…see more :

NFL1 day ago

Latest news:Real Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti goes on trial in Spain for tax evasion:Read more:

ROYAL FAMILY1 day ago

Breaking news:Prince Harry in deep crisis over Sentebale charity as financial mismanagement meets bullying allegations and royal discord:see more:

Copyright © 2024 Louvernews